Data Breach Projections
According to Forrester’s 2015 Planning for Failure report, at least 60% of enterprises will discover a breach of sensitive data during 2015. Follow these 5 quick tips to protecting your business.
1. Change passwords frequently.
2. Tokenize transactions when possible.
3. Never store complete cardholder data.
4. Background every employee who handles cash and credit cards.
5. Never disclose confidential information over the phone (ie cardholder information, batch information).