You’ve worked hard to get your business going. Isn’t it time you gave it – and yourself – an advantage? Now you can! From managing employees and inventory to serving customers and marketing your business, you’ve got a lot going on. You need a POS that will lighten the load with advanced software that will have you up, and keep your business running smoothly.
Managing a business typically means you’re doing more than one thing at a time. It also means you can’t afford to let critical functions slip through the cracks. With our POS Systems you will have one less thing to worry about. It’s a complete business management system that helps everything stay on track, so you can focus on the fun stuff.
The all-in-one Point-of-Sale (POS) system offers the latest in powerful technology protection.
Counter Station is intuitive and easy to use. Right out of the box, you’ll be able to:
- Accept more types of payments from magnetic strip, EMV chip and contactless
- Perfectly integrated hardware and software
- Richer engagement with a 14″ HD display with patented swivel technology
- Optional contactless printer with customer facing display
- Biometric fingerprint login technology
- Front facing camera, QR and barcode scanner
- Easily set up a mobile loyalty and rewards program
- Tap into valuable insights about your business
- Manage returns, inventory and even employees with advanced software and unique apps designed to help you customize your system
Arm your employees with a mobile all-in-one device with the built-in capabilities to help you serve customers better – whether at the counter, in line, at the table or in the salon chair.
Easy to hold and easy to hand over to customers to dip, swipe, tap, sign or enter a PIN, our mobile devices deliver the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity in a single-device freeing your mind for the things that matter.
Features that stand out from the competition:
- Built-in receipt printer and barcode scanner
- Fast and flexible wireless connectivity with an optional 3G data plan
- Electronic signature, which makes it easier to keep track of receipts and helps prevent future chargebacks
- Compatible with a full line of POS devices
- Powered by a full suite of business management tools and apps
Card Readers for Phones
Accept payments on the go, wherever you go. Whether you’re selling at the local farmers market or at a customer’s job site. It’s easy to take your business to your customers.
Security and reliably accept credit and debit cards – including EMV chip cards – with ease, right from your smartphone or tablet. Cclear and intuitive reporting on sales activity along with insights on other local companies in your industry are included. Reliable support is available whenever you need it.
- Simple: Ready out of the box just charge, plug in and use with your iOS or Android phone or tablet.
- Flexible: Works anywhere you have a wifi or cellular connection.
- Secure: Accept EMV chip cards and get the confidence that comes with TransArmor data protection.
- Reliable Support: Enjoy 24×7 customer care and support.
- Intuitive Reporting: See how your sales activity compares to your competitors .
- Set custom tip and tax rates
- Add and manage permissions for employees
- See your transactions on the dashboard
- Email or text receipts to your customers
Mobile solutions that grow with your business. You can easily move to other devices and solutions as your business evolves.
Keep it simple – or ramp it up
Designed with your convenience in mind, this solution brings together cutting edge hardware, state of the art security, beautiful design and more, so you can spend more time doing what you love and less time looking for the right tools to run your business.
Welcome to the sleekest, most flexible payment terminal around. When you’re tight on space or time, our mini-terminal saves the day. Give customers the convenience of paying with multiple payment types, protect their sensitive information – as well as your own – and have the flexibility you’ve always wanted, without the hassle of a big business system.
These small terminals runs on cloud-based software so you can access your business information wherever you are – from a computer, tablet or mobile phone. And, as you grow, you can do even more with business management apps from the growing App Market.
Intuitive and ease to use. Right out of the box you can:
- Accept more types of payments from magnetic strip and EMV™ Chip cards to contactless, without additional equipment or complicated software
- Protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in TransArmor solutions.
- Set up a mobile loyalty and rewards program with the free Perka™ solution Punchcard app.
- Tap into valuable insights about your business with Insightics Free.
Our solutions make running your own business far less complicated, and a lot more fun!
Credit Processing Solutions that fit your business!
Our state-of-the-art terminals will securely accept any form of payment
Our systems let you take payments from behind the counter, out on the floor or outside of your business
Our mobile solutions helps you accept credit card payments on the go
Marketing Tips for 2020 Have you started a marketing plan for 2020 yet? Valentine's Day is already upon us. Why not start with this simple blueprint for success every holiday and special occasion. Each year you will look polished by taking it to the next level. We can...
Customer loyalty programs are smart, innovative ways to increase revenue and create repeat business. These easy to implement programs not only create loyal, happy customers they give you a method to reach out to those customers with specials and new products. Also,...
Could this be happening at your restaurant? How many times have you used a credit card at a restaurant, added a tip and signed for the total, and then just threw it away? For most people, that’s the regular occurrence, but on occasion, servers are changing the tip...
In 2015 the PCI SSC created the Small Merchant Taskforce, a cross-industry consortium of payment security experts, merchant groups and small merchant advocates, to create educational material and suggested next steps to assess risk within a small business environment....
The average consumer is spending $59 more than the original value of their Gift Card, up $21 from 2017, according to the 2018 Prepaid Consumer Insights Study released by First Data (NYSE: FDC) Despite the set value on a gift card, 72% of customers report spending...
Your business security depends on the information that you retain and how you monitor your everyday transactions. There are many ways to do this both with internal measures and technology with the new Point of Sale Systems available today. Too many times, you (the...