BREAKING NEWS: We Now offer an EMV, PCI compliant payment solution that easily integrates with MICROS.
Enhancing your customer’s experience with flexible payment solutions are becoming a necessity in the restaurant industry and we understand the importance of fast service.
The valuable benefits to the food industry are endless, including:
- Deliver Better Service: Provide faster checkout, rapid authorization and offer a choice of payment options with our Point of Sale Solution outfitted with EMV and NFC for a fraction of the cost of a traditional system.
- Increase Potential Sales: Turning tables faster means potentially more customers served per day.
- Increase Customer Traffic: You can acquire more customers by accepting credit cards and offering gift cards.
- Create Customer Loyalty: Customers are more likely to return to a business that offers several payment options or even a loyalty card program.
- Become more efficient with Marketing Tools: Notify customers of special events or market gift cards or other online specials.
- Spot Trends: Use our analytics and know where your customers are coming from.
- Protect your business: Background your servers and reduce PCI exposure.
Did you know…..
90% of all Breaches Impact Small Merchants
$36,000 Average cost to a small merchants
31% of customers terminate their relationship*
Articles Related to Restaurant Businesses
Why use a POS (Point of Sale) System? Credit card transactions added $127 billion to the US economy between 2008-2012 69% of millennials will not shop at a business that only accepts cash 55% of the nation’s 27 million plus small businesses do not accept credit cards...
It’s great to see a local businesses transforming and receiving some great press. The Bridge Plaza in Fort Myers welcomes the opening of The Fish and Vine where the motto is Sip it. Get it. Enjoy it. Repeat! A high end restaurant and full liquor bar serving the some...
Our Bringg app optimizes every aspect of your delivery operations for the on-demand era. It enables businesses to manage deliveries and drivers intelligently, assign orders to drivers, plan their delivery route and see the location of drivers and deliveries. ...
Businesses who sell gift cards must have “checks and balances” in place whether they are selling them by cash or credit card. Business owners should always ensure their employees are giving a receipt for gift cards, especially if the customer is making a purchase in...
Here we are at the end of December and all we have been talking about since August is EMV (European Master Card and Visa). The news has been chocked full of situations where credit cards are still being skimmed and fraudulently used. Here is an NBC2...
WOW! I didn’t even know these existed until I personally received one. A friend of mine sent me a virtual gift card via text to a local boutique in my neighborhood. It was a thank you gift for taking care of her pet while she was away. I was so excited I...