Gift Cards will be Top Sellers this Year!
Don’t miss out on this $160,000,000 industry!
How Do Gift Cards Increase REvenue?
Self-Purchasing is on the Rise!
Gift cards are no longer just purchased for birthdays, holidays, and special occasions. Self-purchasing is on the rise.
FDR reports in 2018*, 64% of consumers bought a gift card for their own personal use, up from 58% in 2017. Socializers (ages 24-37) saw the biggest jump in self-purchasing rates at 71%, up from 56% in 2017.
Fast casual gift cards were the most popular type of gift cards for self-purchasers.
The future looks bright for gift card sales!
New, Interesting Trends
- 47% of Linksters (ages 18-23) prefer to have a physical gift card over any other traditional gift
- Consumers plan to spend 55% of their annual gifting budget on gift cards
- 33% of purchasers will spend more on a gift card than they will on a traditional gift*
Market Your Gift Cards
- Inform users of your card options on your website, via Facebook, or through email.
- Distribute gift cards by text message, email, by mail, and on site.
- Place a gift bag on your counter with product and a gift card for impulse sales
- Offer an incentive for buying a specific dollar amount
- Give an extra $10 gift card if they purchase a $100 gift card
Gift Cards are becoming a Preferred Currency
Consumers love to give gift cards, and the recipients of these gift cards prefer receiving them over a traditional gift.
Easy to Order and Stock
- Fee-free until gift card is sold
- Free customized gift card
- Design online
- No shopping cart needed
- Physical or virtual cards
Market directly to your customer’s cell phone!
We have options to help you roll out a text message marketing campaign so that you can be with your customers wherever they go. Go mobile!
Go Green, and Go Virtual and sell up to 50% more with gift cards, and save on the plastic.
Instantly deliver a gift card virtually through your website. Virtual cards can be printed or viewed directly from a mobile device making it easy for customers to buy gift cards and use them.