Commercial Point of Sale Systems
Collect Payments Anywhere
- Mobile Systems for payments in the field
- Complete Inventory Tracking
- Invoicing and Electronic Billing
- Cloud or PC Based
- Customize your Business
On Site Payments
You have employees in the field every day, talking directly to the customer. Why not get paid at the point of service? You can, and you can do it with the devices you already own! Our commercial point of sale solutions, from apps to devices, can be customized to fit your specific needs.
Collect on the job while the customer is present and thrilled with your work! The ease of use for you and them makes everyone’s life easier.
Arm your employees with a mobile all-in-one device with the built-in capabilities to help you serve customers better – whether at the job site, away from the office, or on the road.
Easy to hold and easy to hand over to customers to dip, swipe, tap, sign or enter a PIN, our mobile devices deliver the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity in a single-device freeing your mind for the things that matter.
Features that stand out from the competition:
- Built-in receipt printer and barcode scanner
- Fast and flexible wireless connectivity with an optional 3G data plan
- Electronic signature, which makes it easier to keep track of receipts and helps prevent future chargebacks
- Compatible with a full line of POS devices
- Powered by a full suite of business management tools and apps
Card Readers for Smartphones
Accept payments on the go, wherever you go. Using the existing phones your employees already carry, they can now settle invoices at the site, on the road, or in a customer’s office.
Security is covered with EMV chip card readers as well as card swipers. In the office, receive simple and helpful reports on collections. Reliable support is available whenever you need it.
- Simple: No programming! Just charge, plug in and use with your phone or tablet.
- Flexible: If you have wi-fi or cellular bars, you’re connected.
- Secure: EMV chip card readers provide the confidence.
- Reliable Support: 24×7 customer care and support.
- Intuitive Reporting: Easy to understand, and with useful industry comparisons.
- Set custom tip and tax rates
- Add and manage permissions for employees
- See your transactions on the dashboard
- Email or text receipts to your customers
Mobile solutions that grow with your business. You can easily move to other devices and solutions as your business evolves.
Keep it simple – or ramp it up
Need an office POS, but don’t have room or money for tons of equipment? Welcome to the sleekest, most flexible payment terminal around. When you’re tight on space or time, our mini-terminal saves the day. Give customers the convenience of paying with multiple payment types, protect their sensitive information – as well as your own – and have the flexibility you’ve always wanted, without the hassle of a big business system.
These small terminals runs on cloud-based software so you can access your business information wherever you are – from a computer, tablet or mobile phone. And, as you grow, you can do even more with business management apps from the growing App Market.
Intuitive and ease to use. Right out of the box you can:
- Accept more types of payments from magnetic strip and EMV™ Chip cards to contactless, without additional equipment or complicated software
- Protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in TransArmor solutions.
- Set up a mobile loyalty and rewards program with the free Perka™ solution Punchcard app.
- Tap into valuable insights about your business with Insightics Free.
Our solutions make running your own business far less complicated, and a lot more fun.
When your field employee is standing in front of the customer, why wait to collect? A simple attachment to your employee’s phone has them collecting payments instantly.
When your work takes you to the client’s home or business, you can bring the office with you on a tablet or phone. Have all you need to provide estimates, invoices, and plans of service at your fingertips.
Nothing kills a sale faster than turning a transaction into a mound of paperwork! Let your sales agents seal the deal on the spot with remote collections apps!
Credit Processing Solutions that fit your business!
Our state-of-the-art terminals will securely accept any form of payment
Our systems let you take payments from behind the counter, out on the floor or outside of your business
Our mobile solutions helps you accept credit card payments on the go
Point-of-Sale Fraud Alert Recent incidents in the U.S. in which criminals are committing fraud through processing fraudulent return transactions. As part of the fraud scheme, criminals obtain Point-of-Sale (POS) devices—either from an acquirer or agent while posing as...
Is your Credit Card Terminal causing you to lose valuable transactions? It may be time to update the programming in your terminal or even time to look for a new solution. Ingenico Credit Card Terminals The clock is ticking on the Ingenico ICT220 and ICT250 terminals....
Employee theft is increasing - the scope ranges from stealing inventory and padding time to taking money from the till. Many times, theft is a result of opportunity and incentive to steal. Employee theft can go unnoticed for years until your company hits a wall....
Courtney Wells, a 49-year-old woman in Connecticut admitted to embezzling over a half a million dollars combined from her two positions as a trusted bookkeeper. Appearing as a trustworthy employee at her job as treasurer of the Southington Lacrosse Association, she...
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A WOMAN You may be stunned to learn just how much women’s economic power has increased in recent years. Their impact on the consumer economy and influence in decision-making has elevated them to account for 85% of all consumer...
We realize that your costs for accepting credit card payments increase regularly. As your source for Point of Sale, we can help by improving other aspects of your service that save you money and make you more profitable IN SPITE OF those rising costs. There’s been a...