Commercial Point of Sale Systems
Collect Payments Anywhere
- Mobile Systems for payments in the field
- Complete Inventory Tracking
- Invoicing and Electronic Billing
- Cloud or PC Based
- Customize your Business
On Site Payments
You have employees in the field every day, talking directly to the customer. Why not get paid at the point of service? You can, and you can do it with the devices you already own! Our commercial point of sale solutions, from apps to devices, can be customized to fit your specific needs.
Collect on the job while the customer is present and thrilled with your work! The ease of use for you and them makes everyone’s life easier.
Arm your employees with a mobile all-in-one device with the built-in capabilities to help you serve customers better – whether at the job site, away from the office, or on the road.
Easy to hold and easy to hand over to customers to dip, swipe, tap, sign or enter a PIN, our mobile devices deliver the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity in a single-device freeing your mind for the things that matter.
Features that stand out from the competition:
- Built-in receipt printer and barcode scanner
- Fast and flexible wireless connectivity with an optional 3G data plan
- Electronic signature, which makes it easier to keep track of receipts and helps prevent future chargebacks
- Compatible with a full line of POS devices
- Powered by a full suite of business management tools and apps
Card Readers for Smartphones
Accept payments on the go, wherever you go. Using the existing phones your employees already carry, they can now settle invoices at the site, on the road, or in a customer’s office.
Security is covered with EMV chip card readers as well as card swipers. In the office, receive simple and helpful reports on collections. Reliable support is available whenever you need it.
- Simple: No programming! Just charge, plug in and use with your phone or tablet.
- Flexible: If you have wi-fi or cellular bars, you’re connected.
- Secure: EMV chip card readers provide the confidence.
- Reliable Support: 24×7 customer care and support.
- Intuitive Reporting: Easy to understand, and with useful industry comparisons.
- Set custom tip and tax rates
- Add and manage permissions for employees
- See your transactions on the dashboard
- Email or text receipts to your customers
Mobile solutions that grow with your business. You can easily move to other devices and solutions as your business evolves.
Keep it simple – or ramp it up
Need an office POS, but don’t have room or money for tons of equipment? Welcome to the sleekest, most flexible payment terminal around. When you’re tight on space or time, our mini-terminal saves the day. Give customers the convenience of paying with multiple payment types, protect their sensitive information – as well as your own – and have the flexibility you’ve always wanted, without the hassle of a big business system.
These small terminals runs on cloud-based software so you can access your business information wherever you are – from a computer, tablet or mobile phone. And, as you grow, you can do even more with business management apps from the growing App Market.
Intuitive and ease to use. Right out of the box you can:
- Accept more types of payments from magnetic strip and EMV™ Chip cards to contactless, without additional equipment or complicated software
- Protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in TransArmor solutions.
- Set up a mobile loyalty and rewards program with the free Perka™ solution Punchcard app.
- Tap into valuable insights about your business with Insightics Free.
Our solutions make running your own business far less complicated, and a lot more fun.
When your field employee is standing in front of the customer, why wait to collect? A simple attachment to your employee’s phone has them collecting payments instantly.
When your work takes you to the client’s home or business, you can bring the office with you on a tablet or phone. Have all you need to provide estimates, invoices, and plans of service at your fingertips.
Nothing kills a sale faster than turning a transaction into a mound of paperwork! Let your sales agents seal the deal on the spot with remote collections apps!
Credit Processing Solutions that fit your business!
Our state-of-the-art terminals will securely accept any form of payment
Our systems let you take payments from behind the counter, out on the floor or outside of your business
Our mobile solutions helps you accept credit card payments on the go
Marketing Tips for 2020 Have you started a marketing plan for 2020 yet? Valentine's Day is already upon us. Why not start with this simple blueprint for success every holiday and special occasion. Each year you will look polished by taking it to the next level. We can...
Customer loyalty programs are smart, innovative ways to increase revenue and create repeat business. These easy to implement programs not only create loyal, happy customers they give you a method to reach out to those customers with specials and new products. Also,...
Could this be happening at your restaurant? How many times have you used a credit card at a restaurant, added a tip and signed for the total, and then just threw it away? For most people, that’s the regular occurrence, but on occasion, servers are changing the tip...
In 2015 the PCI SSC created the Small Merchant Taskforce, a cross-industry consortium of payment security experts, merchant groups and small merchant advocates, to create educational material and suggested next steps to assess risk within a small business environment....
The average consumer is spending $59 more than the original value of their Gift Card, up $21 from 2017, according to the 2018 Prepaid Consumer Insights Study released by First Data (NYSE: FDC) Despite the set value on a gift card, 72% of customers report spending...
Your business security depends on the information that you retain and how you monitor your everyday transactions. There are many ways to do this both with internal measures and technology with the new Point of Sale Systems available today. Too many times, you (the...